Talking of God with Others
Sharing Your Faith
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
More than 50 units in stock.
Publication date: Monday 9 December
(Updated Tuesday 3 December, 2019)
Available for pre-order: estimated publication October 2019.
This much-anticipated new course helps you to share your faith with people who have little or no faith and have questions about Christianity. It will:
• equip you to respond more knowledgably when people ask about your faith
• grow your skills and confidence so you can answer challenging questions that help people understand what it means to know Jesus Christ
• enable you to discuss and clarify Christianity with people of little or no faith.
This structured course is for use in a variety of small group settings – church house groups, cafe-style worship services, Lent or Advent groups – and for individuals. It contains source material for local arrangement services and to prepare you for being more intentional about your outreach.
The first of the six 90-minute sessions of the course focuses on Being Ready. The remaining five cover key areas of Christian belief that should be discussed openly: God, Jesus, Suffering, Church, and Faith. These are the topics most likely to come up in conversations about Christian faith with those who are not Christian.
Each flexible session features:
• suggestions for ice-breakers and worship
• real-life stories with practical insights from Christians who talked with others about their faith
• a story from the Gospels illustrating how Jesus engaged in conversation with people
• questions and Bible verses to discuss
• prayers, reflections and follow-up questions
• further resources to explore issues in more depth.
Intended as a follow-on from Talking of God Together.