You are required to change your password before you can log in to the site, please enter your new password in the fields below:
As well as enabling day-to-day and forward planning, the Methodist Diary is packed with essential information for your connexional year.
- One week per view, starts each Sunday with extra space for notes
- Jan-Jun: two weeks per view
- Jul-Dec: two months per view
- 2018-2023 Christian calendar dates
- 2018 Methodist Church calendar dates
- Key contacts: Methodist Churches in Britain and Ireland
- Directory of Methodist and related organisations
- 2018 Lectionary
- Duties and rights of local preachers
- Local preachers’ meeting: suggested agenda
- Faith & Worship assessment: exegesis passages and deadlines
- Directory of local preachers’ district secretaries and tutors
- UK maps
- World maps
This is the STANDARD EDITION IN RED WITH GOLD FOIL BLOCKING ON THE COVER.
Excellent when it arrived.
It was smaller than I thought
Comprehensive diary, full of interesting facts, and information.
It has all my lectionary readings & that's great!
Diary is overpriced. It needs more Christian, Methodist and religious pages. Cut out the maps and other trivia which can be found in encyclopedias and atlases
The diary is much more bulky than in previous years
On 24-Nov-2017 the supplier responded:Again, I wonder if you are thinking about a different product, but I do hope you find this one useful. Many thanks.
Only problem I have is not enough pages for notes. Are maps really necessary in the day and age? Perhaps extra note.s pages could be put in in their place
I wish I'd ordered the bigger one.
Standard Methodist Diary as requested.
I love the Methodist diary, it's so useful. 2018 you failed to print Shrove Tuesday for some reason. I had missed the date as I was looking on the left side of the page,so didn't see Ash Wednesday, I worked back, but it would have saved me time if it were in. I wanted to note that it was the date for the Pancake Party and annual outreach event for the children.
On 17-Oct-2017 the supplier responded:Hi Averil, many thanks for the feedback. We'll look at putting Shrove Tuesday back into the 2019 diary. It used to be in but as it's not noted in the Lectionary, we've not included it. Thanks again, Andy Jackson