You are required to change your password before you can log in to the site, please enter your new password in the fields below:
As well as enabling day-to-day and forward planning, the Methodist Diary is packed with essential information for your connexional year.
- One week per view, starts each Sunday with extra space for notes
- Jan-Jun: two weeks per view
- Jul-Dec: two months per view
- 2018-2023 Christian calendar dates
- 2018 Methodist Church calendar dates
- Key contacts: Methodist Churches in Britain and Ireland
- Directory of Methodist and related organisations
- 2018 Lectionary
- Duties and rights of local preachers
- Local preachers’ meeting: suggested agenda
- Faith & Worship assessment: exegesis passages and deadlines
- Directory of local preachers’ district secretaries and tutors
- UK maps
- World maps
This is the STANDARD EDITION IN RED WITH GOLD FOIL BLOCKING ON THE COVER.
I love the Methodist diary, it's so useful. 2018 you failed to print Shrove Tuesday for some reason. I had missed the date as I was looking on the left side of the page,so didn't see Ash Wednesday, I worked back, but it would have saved me time if it were in. I wanted to note that it was the date for the Pancake Party and annual outreach event for the children.
Excellent product as noted earlier in survey.Unnecessary to ask the same question more than once.
Too much small writing at back. Maps too small and not necessary. Main part ok
Good quality.Fit for purpose.
I have used this product for many years, so I wanted the one for 2018.
I like the inclusion of the lectionary
would be nice to have smaller pocket size one
Usual good quality and usefulness although a little on the expensive side for a diary.
It has everything I need.
Good Good Good Good Good Good