You are required to change your password before you can log in to the site, please enter your new password in the fields below:
As well as enabling day-to-day and forward planning, the Methodist Diary is packed with essential information for your connexional year.
- One week per view, starts each Sunday with extra space for notes
- Jan-Jun: two weeks per view
- Jul-Dec: two months per view
- 2018-2023 Christian calendar dates
- 2018 Methodist Church calendar dates
- Key contacts: Methodist Churches in Britain and Ireland
- Directory of Methodist and related organisations
- 2018 Lectionary
- Duties and rights of local preachers
- Local preachers’ meeting: suggested agenda
- Faith & Worship assessment: exegesis passages and deadlines
- Directory of local preachers’ district secretaries and tutors
- UK maps
- World maps
This is the STANDARD EDITION IN PURPLE WITH SILVER FOIL BLOCKING ON THE COVER.
Very pleased with this and it is a lovely diary with a lot of interest alone maps and spaces for notes.
Done that above; no need to repeat
I have always found the extra material (as opposed to the diary dates) useful.
I don't think they would have been better
Really useful to have as much information as there is in one convenient place. The fact that it starts in Septembernow is an added bonus. The maps are useful, too. I thought the main typesetting was a bit on the heavy side but it is clear, so we'll done.
Haven't used the diary yet to compare with other years
The diaries are excellent
Lovely clear diary and perfect size for all the diary dates. Also good range of months
Good value diary with daily spaces from September 2017 to beginning of July 2019. Lots of useful extras such as maps and Methodist contact information. Comes in 3 different colours.