Everyone an Evangelist leaders' pack
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
More than 50 units in stock.
Everyone an Evangelist is a course from the Methodist Church designed to help groups from local churches and circuits explore the ways you and your church community are called to share your faith and to grow in confidence as evangelists. The process, which needs to be delivered by a local leader, will help demystify evangelism and build sustainable, intentional rhythms of both personal and shared evangelism. Everyone an Evangelist involves three sessions over a period of three months, as well as a six-week small group course. Participants will spend the last six weeks of the course putting their learning into action through a practical evangelism project. The course includes lots of interaction as well as some input.
What's the feedback so far?
• “This course has been a springboard from theory into practical action” – Circuit Superintendent
• “The evangelism project really challenged me to get out there and do something and the projects that we have begun are hopefully going to continue to have a positive result for years to come.” – Course participant.
• “Before [completing Everyone an Evangelist] evangelism had quite negative connotations for me… now, I feel encouraged to think of it as honest sharing of my own personal faith experience.” – Course participant
• 82% of participants say they are more confident in seizing opportunities for evangelism after completing the Everyone an Evangelist course.
So, if you’re wondering any of the following:
• how do I introduce the idea of evangelism into my church community?
• how do I help people grow in evangelistic confidence?
• how can we discover that evangelism is something bigger than it’s stereotypes?
• how can we shape a new evangelistic project together?
this is the course for you.